Thursday 22 January 2009

The New Batch...



I've finally finished making and cooking the new batch of Creepy Carnivorous Cabbages. The Gentleman, that I'm making them for wanted more teeth. The idea Nikki gave me worked and I'm really pleased how they've turned out.. They just need their paint job now. As they are all hand made everyone is different. There's one that looks like its poking it's tongue out at me... Think that one may be staying here for Diagon Alley..
After talking to Nikki via email, she's come up with some weird and wonderful creations for me, but the one that had me nearly, crying with laughter was Pissing Pea's.. Need I say more...

9 comments:

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Lol.
Looking great and just know he will adore them!

rosanna said...

Great and great fun with the pissing peas...I wonder how is it possilble to make them...?!
Debbie you are great!!

Erika said...

They are even more scarier than I thought, but on the same time they look realy good.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Those are GREAT, Debbie!!!! I'm thinking Little Shop Of Horrors . . . . Mini hugs!

debi_in_Hawaii said...

The title made me think of the movie Gremlins 2: The New Batch LOL
and seeing the faces reminded me of Little Shop of Horrors
"Feed me Seymour...feed me all night long!...must be blood...must be fresh!...the guy sure looks like plant food to me!" ;)

Good job (as usual) on those meticulous masterpieces! :)

Eva said...

Absolutely Great!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie,
they are really anxious!!!!!!!!
Terry

https://minimundomania.blogspot.com.br said...

TENHO UM PRÊMIO AWARD PARA VOCÊ NO MEU BLOG.

Jayne said...

I absolutly love your work - fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails