Monday 12 January 2009

Update On Nikki's Copy Cat..

Please see the comments on the previous post from Nikki.. It did make me laugh..
She has emailed the Copy Cat and she sent me a copy.. I hope you don't mind me sharing this Nikki. This is what it said:-


Hi Debbie.

This is what i have sent to the copier as follows.

Bye for now... Nikki

Hi. Many of my friends have pointed out this item to me this evening and told me to report you for copying. I don't want to do that but from now on i would ask you not to copy my work.
It isn't nice to be copied but rest assured people always let me know when my work has been copied.
If you continue to copy my work i will report you to ebay.
All work by a published artist has copyright laws and so therefore you are infringing on copyright laws.
Look up copyright laws stated in ebays rules.
I won't report this and hopefully my friends will not either, but from the time this listing ends please make sure you make no more copies on further listings.
Best wishes... Nikki


I have to say Nikki, you are more forgiving then me... I'll be watching their listings from now on and if I see anything that remotely looks like yours. I'll report them... Grrrrrrrrrr.

2 comments:

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

At least when she signs on in the morning she has a nice email to look forward to. That will make her day!

rosanna said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Debbie, happy birthday to youuuu! mini hugs :o))))

Related Posts with Thumbnails